Diabetes causes and how to control it easily in simple 30 ways
Diabetes is not something you can take it easy. You have to take very good care of yourself if suffering from diabetes. It is a well-known truth that no medicine can remove diabetes from the body, you can only try to keep it under control. A small minor mistake can ruin your life for a long time, so don’t take it lightly. Diabetes patient has to carry the medicine everywhere they go.
Just because you are suffering from diabetes, it doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy your life. If you are smart enough about the foods you eat, you can enjoy the foods in the restaurant. You have to rely on low-calorie food more. Eat the meal slowly and order just half-plate, it will help you to save your body from overheating. Everyone knows that exercise is the finest way to stay fit and cardiovascular exercise is a lifeboat for a diabetic patient.
If you are tense due to diabetes then don’t need to worry. Prevention is better than cure, keep trying to boost your knowledge regarding diabetes. But if we adopt some reasonable methods then we can control diabetes. So this is some of the remedies that we can control like diabetes.
30 Ways to Prevent Diabetes
1. Weight management is to keep your body balanced. It is very important to keep your weight in control like diabetes because diabetes is mostly due to obesity.
2. Exercise proper exercise helps maintain good health. Studies show that by exercising daily, our diet is also good, which also reduces the risk of diabetes.
3. Avoid trans-fat it reduces the ability to get protein in the body. Because of which the body lacks insulin. And our blood sugar level increases in our body.
4. No sugar, it is easy to balance the sugar in your food, ie it is easier to balance insulin in the body.
5. Do not eat refined carbohydrates If you want to control your blood sugar, avoid white rice, pasta, popcorn, rice puff, and white flour. During diabetes, body carbohydrates are not digested. Because of which sugar starts accumulating in your body rapidly.
6. Diet with fiber controls blood sugar. The absorbed fiber ignores the high amount of sugar in the blood and regulates diabetes by normalizing insulin.
7. Do not smoke Smoking for a long time starts affecting heart disease and hormones. Due to the habit of smoking, your health will be good, as well as diabetes.
8. Natural sugar is found in very good quantities in fresh fruit. The companion also controls your sugar, which will meet your deficiency of minerals and vitamins. The best result for this is banana.
9. Fresh vegetables eat fresh vegetables, iron, zinc, potassium, calcium and other essential nutrients are found. Which provide nutrients to our body. Our heart and nervous system are also healthy. This makes your body essential insulin.
10. Green Tea It is clear that the body’s dirt is cleaned by drinking a cup of green tea without green tea every day. And the antioxidant in it keeps your blood sugar as normal.
11. Coffee caffeine is known to increase the chances of heart diseases. But if it is used less then it will also control our blood sugar. Because caffeine also helps in reducing appetite. Due to which the unhygienic fat cannot be stored in the body.
12. Taking a meal in small intervals, studies show that in a short span of time the nutrients are more ambitious than food. And fat is less stored in the body. Which insulin becomes normal.
13. Heart Health Heart disease is the first to read the negative effect on the heart with the onset of diabetes. So checking your diabetes along with your cholesterol level needs to be monitored.
14. Avoid red meat Polyphenols is found in red meat which increases cholesterol levels in the blood. Red meat is found in complex proteins, which digest very slowly, therefore red meat slows down metabolism, due to which the effect of the insulin drops read.
15. Cinnamon Powder Besides making cinnamon powder delicious, the cinnamon powder also controls your blood sugar.
16. Stress Management Oxytocin and serotonin are responsible for the good work of nerves. Adrenaline does not make any difference in the flow of insulin in too much stress due to having a relic in the body. The most powerful way to control high blood sugar is to stay away from stress.
17. High Protein Diet Those who have diabetes should eat a high protein diet because they control the body’s energy level.
18. Avoid Fast Foods Diabetic patients should stay away from not only salt, sugar and carbohydrates but also should not eat anything made of trans fat. To control blood sugar, they should be away from fast food.
19. Check Regular Blood Sugar to buy a blood glucose monitor so that you can know your sugar level at home. It requires a few drops of your blood so that you can know whether your blood sugar is normal or not.
20. Regular check-up for diabetics requires daily checkup. The daily blood sugar level is detected by having a checkup.
21. Good sleeping studies have shown that an adult person should take 7-8 hours of sleep every night, it is less prone to diabetes in those who sleep less. The science behind it is that sleep rests the brain and balance the harmonics. At the same place, the hormonal balance is worn with less sleep.
22. Reduce the amount of salt to keep diabetes under control. Salt keeps osmotic balance in the body. And if the balance worsens, then it starts producing hormonal disorder.
23. Take care of the injury In diabetes, the immune system i.e. the immune system becomes weak, due to which the injury does not recover properly. If this is an injury or wound, then he should be treated immediately.
24. Drink plenty of water, water prevents high sugar content in the body. By drinking 2.5 liters of water daily, the body works not only good but also reduces the possibility of cardiovascular and diabetes.
25. Eat Lena Meat is very good for those who are non-vegetarian because they contain high protein which is good for the body.
26. Take more calcium, if we take calcium supplements every day or calcium, we can greatly reduce the likelihood of getting diabetes.
27. If you eat vinegar with your food then it helps to reduce your blood sugar levels.
28. Soy protein is a very good food for patients with soy diabetes. Isophluwony is found in soya which reduces sugar in the blood and keeps your body healthy too
29. Stay away from cold drinks or mixed drinks Avoid cola and cold drinks as it increases sugar levels in the blood. The sugar found in them contains only calories that prove to be dangerous for diabetic patients.
30. Take Sunlight Studies sitting in the light of the sun to `show that due to the break in the sun, you get a good amount of vitamin D, which makes natural insulin in your body. If your body lacks vitamin D then the level of insulin will decrease. This is an easy solution to keep control of diabetes. But being in the sun more than necessary, you may also have skin cancer.